Eclipse Service Centres
Find your local Eclipse Service Center by navigating the Google Map. Use the + and - to zoom in and out of the desired location. Click and drag or use the navigation arrows on the map to find your location. Would you like to see a Large Version
Sending in a Marker?
Before sending in your marker for servicing please follow these simple steps
to ensure effective & timely service:
Download Covering Letter
- Download the official Eclipse Covering Letter
- Complete the "Name " field with your FULL name (first name, last name)
- Complete the "Address " field with your FULL address making sure to include your zip/post code
- Complete the "RMA/Reference Number" field with the RMA/Reference that you have been given by your Eclipse Service Center (if you do not have this please contact the Eclipse Service Center that you will be sending the marker/part to in order to obtain it)
- Complete the "Product(s)/Marker(s)" field with details of each product that you are sending in, including the MODEL (where applicable) and SERIAL NUMBER (where applicable)
- Complete the "Summary of Issues" field with details of the issues that you are experiencing with each of the above products
- Confirm that the above products are registered for warranty purposes by ticking the relevant box
- Complete the Contact fields providing your Cell/Mobile number and Email address
- Sign and print your name at the bottom of the document
- Print the completed document & include the completed Covering Letter with the products that are sent in to the Eclipse Service Center.