* Note: Some paintball markers may be sold as E-Portal Ready meaning this feature was not available at launch but may be included later. A compatible Eclipse paintball marker and personal computer that meets the minimum stated system specifications required. Some paintball markers identified may require additional upgrades or accessories to use E-Portal software.
What is E-Portal?
Eclipse E-Portal is software that allows you to adjust your Eclipse paintball marker settings and splash screen graphics using your PC*.
Please check if your marker is E-Portal Compatible before you purchase your E-portal Upgrade Kit.
Download E-Portal 2.0 software (E-portal Upgrade Kit with USB Adaptor Board required).
Download 64bit Windows(R) Drivers (s3) for the USB Adaptor Board.
- Upgrade Marker Firmware
- Change the start-up splash screen graphics
- Modify control parameters
- Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7/7+
- Monitor Resolution 1024x768+
- CD-ROM Dive, Keyboard, Mouse, USB Port
- 5MB Storage Space
- 1GHz Processor
- 384MB RAM
- Compatible Eclipse Paintball Marker.